In support of our growth, we are currently seeking a RIBO licensed Personal/Commercial Broker for our Parry Sound office. If you believe you might be a fit and meet the qualifications noted below for either position, then please email your resume with brief covering letter to:
Personal/Commercial Lines Broker
We are currently seeking an organized, customer-centric, RIBO licensed individual who knows how to effectively build relationships with customers and other staff.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing service to Axion’s existing Personal and Commercial Lines clients, including identifying and pursuing cross-sell opportunities
- Reviewing renewals for adequacy of coverage, including remarketing, if required
- Assisting peers and Manager in day to day needs of the office
We're looking for someone who is:
- Professional, friendly and respectful in all interactions with customers and colleagues
- Outgoing, easily able to engage with both existing as well as prospective/new customers
- Highly adaptable to the ever changing world of personal & commercial insurance
- RIBO licensed, with at least 2 years brokerage experience
We are a multi-branch Property and Casualty brokerage with our head office in Richmond Hill (this position is located in our Parry Sound office). This is a salaried position which includes a group benefits plan, vacation and personal days, and active support in furthering your insurance education.
Axion Insurance welcomes and encourages applications from people with different abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Axion Insurance Services Inc. is a subidary of Western Financial Group.
Western Financial Group is a member of the Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company.